martes, 7 de diciembre de 2021

To her (express love)

Dear readers.

I share with you one of the poems that are part of the book Rama y Roma. I will be publishing a series of poems from this book with the help of the Google translator and in different languages so that it can reach several readers. Thank you very much for your support and for taking the time to read the blog. 



To her (express love)

 

Close the door to my room

she approaches me,

she hugs me,

she kisses me,

her breasts reach my face,

she opens her love,

she gives me a wet caress

and in a sigh,

she separates from her,

she leaves,

she leaves,

she leaves,

leaving only the scent of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Queridos lectores.

Les comparto uno de los poemas que forman parte del libro Rama y Roma. Estaré publicando una serie de poemas de este libro con ayuda del traductor de Google y en diferentes idiomas para que pueda llegar a varios lectores. Muchas gracias por su apoyo y por darse un tiempo para leer el blog.


A ella (amor exprés)

 

Cierra la puerta de mi habitación,

se acerca a mí,

me abraza,

me besa,

sus senos llegan a mi rostro,

abre su amor,

me da una caricia húmeda

y en un suspiro,

se separa,

se va,

se va,

se va,

dejando sólo su aroma.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tus comentarios

NACIMIENTO

EL BLOG NACE EL 17 DE MARZO DE 2012.